Our services are predominantly targeted at adults requiring domiciliary care, reablement, respite and independent living support.
Who we are
Human Support Group, which was established in 1998, provides care across many parts of the country. We are a people-focused business, from our hands-on Senior Managers who have local knowledge and experience in the areas we serve, to our committed, compassionate Care Assistants/Support Workers who do what they do because they care.
- Domiciliary Care
- Recruitment solutions for social care and housing support
- Training to Care Assistants/Support Workers and care organisations.
Our aim is to support people so they enjoy life as independently as possible. Our Care Assistants/Support Workers are trained to enable rather than create dependence. We help people create their own plans to measure progress over time and work towards improving quality of life according to what’s important for the individual. All of our Care Assistants and Support Workers are routinely provided and/or recruited according to individual needs, preferences and specified requirements. At the Human Support Group we value our staff and Service Users so much so we ensure that every member of staff is signed up to complete our comprehensive induction and training scheme.
“It’s clear what people want from their care providers. They want services to be there when they need them and to provide the best possible quality of care tailored to their personal requirements and sympathetic to their individual needs.
At the Human Support Group we strive to ensure all our services meet the Service Users expectations and we go above and beyond to ensure we offer a caring professional approach in everything we do”.
Accreditations and regulations
Human Support Group services are regulated by:
- Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2010. In particular those regulations which refer to the arrangements for the provision of personal care and staffing.
- Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales – the regulator for social care and social services in Wales.
- Care Inspectorate Scotland – the independent scrutiny and improvement body for care services in Scotland.