The need for care is in high demand and as a result, support for older people is now more important than ever, which is why a career with Human Support Group is both professionally rewarding and personally fulfilling.
We are always on the lookout for carers that exude kindness and treat the people they care for as they would want to be treated themselves, as well as, striving to go above and beyond in order to enrich someone’s life!
To reward the hard work that our carers do, we great training and career progression routes within Human Support Group! We want to make sure that our carers can excel and enjoy their careers!
We have various operation roles and career paths at Human Support Group, such as;
- Community Carer – The role of Community Carer means you will be providing the very best care, you will work directly with customers to look after their physical, emotional, cultural and social needs. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining professional relationships with the customer, their family, friends, and other agencies so that you create an environment in which the customer feels safe and is able to enjoy the best quality of life.
- Care Coordinator – From a carer you can progress to become a Care Coordinator. As a Care Coordinator, you will take full accountability for the operational performance of your designated area; ensuring that we deliver the very best care and support. You will manage and develop a team of community carers, working together to deliver against growth and quality objectives.
- Care Experience Partner – As a Care Experience Partner, you will be representing the organisation through initial visits, completing face-to-face personalised care and support plans along with regular reviews, you will be championing the organisational value ‘working with you to give you the life you want.’ As a community-facing role, you will be responsible for sharing best practices amongst our community colleagues, challenging and improving poor practice and motivating people to be the best they can be. As the candidate experience partner, you will also be inducting new colleagues to the Organisation.
- Registered Extra Care Manager – You can also progress onto the role of Registered Extra Care Manager. You will take full accountability for the operational performance of your service, leading, developing and driving the business while ensuring that it delivers the very best quality care and support. You will lead the onsite care team to deliver reliable, responsive and person-centred care and support to residents.
- Registered Branch Manager – You will then be able to progress to the position of Registered Branch Manager. The Registered Branch Manager role is a key leadership role, you will take full accountability for the operational performance of your designated branch; leading, developing and driving the business while ensuring that we deliver the very best quality care and support. You will manage and develop a team of Coordinators, be involved in the day to activity, support business growth and identify new business opportunities.
- Regional Director – Finally, you can become a Regional Director. You will take full accountability for the operational performance of your designated region; leading, developing and promoting the business while ensuring that we deliver the very best quality care and support. You will manage and develop a team of Registered Branch Managers, be involved in the day to day activity, drive business growth and identify new business opportunities.
At the Human Support Group, we
strive to help our carers undertake the training and qualifications so that
they can reach their ideal role within the company! If you are interested in
finding out more about each role click here! Are you looking for a new career in care?
Look at our current vacancies here!